Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Count Your Blessings!



Count Your Blessings!
Love, Papa.

Thank you for the challenges!
And thank you for the rewards!
For each have brought a blessing
Buried deep within.
None have proven fatal...so far!
Some have brought temporary relief!
A few have really changed me!
While others provided a necessary distraction!
Sometimes I am a stubborn sort,
Who needs to hear it over and over.
Yet other times I get it,
And you need only show me once!
But for all the challenges thrown my way
I am truly grateful!
And for the rewards that surround me,
Please know that I feel truly blessed!
Life is an interesting journey.
So as you face your challenges.
Remember to always,
Count your blessings!
Love, Papa.


Notes From Papa
250-308-2606
mckillj@telus.net
www.notesfrompapa.com
Notes From Papa Book available at:

No comments:

Post a Comment