Friday, November 2, 2012

Well Spring!



Well Spring!
Love Papa.

For that well spring through which all abundance flows
That source from which each gift is provided
And the never ending supply of answers is bestowed.
I am grateful!
Thank you for this day and all that it contains.
For those whom I shall encounter.
And those unseen who will provide for my sustenance.
I need only acknowledge my gratitude and the flow continues.
So I thank you!
From deep within my soul.
I thank you!               
You cause me to continue.
You provide for every need.
You create each circumstance.
And you determine every outcome.
You exist within me without expectation or demand.
Seeking nothing, but providing all.
Gratitude seems so weak by contrast.
Yet you ask no more and require no less!
For this and all that is.
I thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment