Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I Choose!

I Choose!

Love Papa.

If I were to choose to serve you in a way that most benefited you.
And you observed my doing so and thereby decided to follow my example.
And those that you then served were to observe you and also follow as well.
And others who benefited from such service were to follow suit.
Soon everyone would be extending service to each person they met.
Further, what if I chose to be grateful for the service that I, in turn, had received and I expressed that gratitude openly to you.
And you observed me doing so and thereby decided to follow my example and be grateful as well!
And further still, what if I chose to express my love to all living beings?
And you observed me doing so and thereby decided to follow my example!
And what if I decided to focus on Peace? Joy? Happiness? Harmony? Prosperity?
And you observed me doing so and thereby decided to follow my example!
Well........., I so choose!
How may I serve you?
Love Papa.

No comments:

Post a Comment