Friday, October 14, 2011

What If?


What if I had $20,000, $50,000, $100,000, One Million dollars in my bank account right now?
What if I had the perfect relationships with my spouse, family, boss, employees, partner?
What if I lived in the perfect home, in the perfect community, in the perfect place in the world?
What if I had the perfect job, doing the perfect thing I liked, earning the perfect living that I desired?
What if I was able to drive my dream car, travel to my dream locations and see all the things I wanted to see?
What if everyone smiled back at me when I passed them on the street?
What if my body attained the perfect size and shape and I lived in excellent health?
What if? What if? What if?
Change one letter of one word in each statement and all your dreams become your reality!
When “What if” becomes “What is”.........you become your dream!
See how close you are?
Just one tiny letter away from everything you desire!
And no one deserves it more than YOU!
Love Papa.

No comments:

Post a Comment