Friday, June 17, 2011

"I Can't!"


I tried, but I can’t!
How hard did you try?
I tried really hard!
Really............what did you want as your outcome?
I wanted it to work for Me!
I wanted Me to be happy!
I wanted Me to succeed! 
I see.........So unless others are willing to serve YOU, and satisfy your needs first, you can’t serve them??
Well.....um......er....no that’s not what I mean!
But that is what you said!
If you want to succeed in your life in any way, you must come from a place of service.
You must first offer to others, that which they desire, before your rewards will arrive.
Seek first to help others achieve their dreams and the Universe will provide YOU with every imaginable dream that you can conceive!
Enter anyone's door with your arms open wide and ask “How can I serve You!” and you need never express the words, “I Can’t” again.
Love Papa.

No comments:

Post a Comment