Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Face the Music!

No, I don’t mean after coming in late when you have been drinking with your buddies!
I mean facing life head on!
Pointed toward what you want in your life!
Face the Music of Life.
Become a creator of your Music.
Dance to the sound of your Music.
Conduct the great symphony of your life.
Fill yourself with the sound of your Music.
Allow your Music to pour out of you every moment of your life.
Explode your Music upon the world.
Really become the Music that is you!
You deserve nothing less!
You are your Music.
So lemme hear you get downnnnn!
“Oh Yeah, that's what I’m talkin bout!”
Love Papa.

Thanks for reading Notes From Papa. If you know anyone who would enjoy recieving Notes From Papa as a text or email  please have them forward their email or phone number (for texting) to me and I will add them to the list.



No comments:

Post a Comment