Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Double Dare!

Do you remember when someone would “double dare” you to do something?

You would usually hesitate for a few moments before making a decision. Accepting a double dare could dramatically move you out of your comfort zone.

It could be something dangerous or perhaps outrageous. Sometimes it was in direct opposition to something you were supposed to do (or not supposed to do).

Double Daring can move you to new levels, open new doors of opportunity, challenge you to reach for new goals.

Daring yourself is a great challenge and the results can change you forever.

So let me give you a hand………..

I double dare you to tell yourself you love yourself in the mirror!

I double dare you to give away some money to someone you don’t even know!

I double dare you to run an extra mile today!

I double dare you to sit quietly and meditate for an hour!

I double dare you to make that call that you know you should!

And I double dare you to open your heart and let the world see what a beautiful being you are!

Love Papa

1 comment: