Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Starting Point?


Where do I begin?
How do I start?
I want to change but I don’t know how?
Begin with observing what you “don’t want”
That should be easy!
Understand that in order for what you don’t want to exist, the opposite of it must also exist!
Once you know what you don’t want, begin to describe its opposite!
And then bring what you do want into the present tense!
In other words: “I don’t want to be overweight!” could translate to “I want to be slender and healthy”
Brought into the present tense it becomes “I AM slender and healthy”
The transition is not always one that our minds and ego wish to make without opposition!
So you will surely encounter a few noisy voices from within your head.
However, if you can believe that you became the way that you are because of what you currently believe, then you can become the way that you desire by changing your belief about what you want!
Therefore “I AM slender and healthy” becomes a reality rather than a possibility!
We all have to start at some point!
Where is your starting point?
Love Papa.

No comments:

Post a Comment