Saturday, April 6, 2013

The Scribe!



The Scribe!
Love Papa.

I was given this beautiful gift from a friend called “the Scribe”, and I would like to share it with you today:

For whosoever sayeth unto me,”
“Father, I know not of you”.
That person shall have chances infinite to experience knowing Godliness.

For whosoever sayeth unto me,
“Father, I know of you and yet I chose not to experience Thy Glory and Creation.”
That person shall have chances infinite to experience knowing Godliness.

For whosoever sayeth unto me,
“Father, I hold you in my heart. I have chosen to become you in myself, experiencing Godliness in all my acts of creation”.
That person shall have chances infinite to experience knowing creation, which is the sum total of all existence.

The Scribe.

Love Papa.

Notes From Papa
250-308-2606
mckillj@telus.net
www.notesfrompapa.com
Notes From Papa Book available at:

No comments:

Post a Comment