Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Grateful!



Grateful!
Love Papa.

I am grateful that this day has dawned.
Upon which I will base the rest of my life.
For today is the beginning of the future, that will become my yesterday, once I have completed experiencing it as now.
From this day forward my life will become whatever I envision from each moment of now.
So I begin this day with gratitude
Because that is the foundation of everything.
Gratitude for what has been.
Gratitude for what is before me right now.
And gratitude for the choices I will make next.
Without gratitude the day would still dawn.
And I would still make choices that would influence the rest of my life.
But gratitude makes them all seem worthwhile.
I am eternally grateful for the words that appear on my screen each day when I sit down to write.
And I am ever so grateful for those of you who take a brief moment from your busy lives to read them.
Thank you!
Love Papa.

Notes From Papa
250-308-2606
mckillj@telus.net
www.notesfrompapa.com
Notes From Papa Book available at:

No comments:

Post a Comment