Thursday, December 20, 2012

Rubik's Cube!



Rubik’s Cube!
Love Papa.

When all of this “Life Stuff” was being decided.
You know, before I was put on this Earth.
Why did I choose these experiences for me?
Why do I have to go through this entire maze to get what I want?
Why can’t I go straight to the desert tray and forget about the main course?
Who says that I have to struggle and toil and grind my way through life?
Sometimes it feels like a giant “Rubik’s Cube!”
Every time I move one thing something else goes out of alignment!!
I want to be Happy NOW
Wait a minute! Wait a minute! Wait a minute!
I could just choose Happiness, couldn’t I.............could YOU?
Let’s see......blue two turns to the left, rotate green one up...red comes around and, Voila!...........HAPPINESS!!
Love Papa.
Re-post #183


Notes From Papa Book available at:

No comments:

Post a Comment