Monday, December 6, 2010

Rubik's Cube

When all of this “Life Stuff” was being decided.......
You know, before I was put on this Earth.......
Why did I choose these experiences for me?
Why do I have to go through all of this maze to get what I want?
Why can’t I go straight to the dessert tray and forget about the main course?
Who says that I have to struggle and toil and grind my way through life?
Sometimes it feels like a giant “Rubik”s Cube”......every time I move one thing, something else goes out of alignment!!
I want to be Happy NOW!.....................

Wait a minute! Wait a minute! Wait a minute!

I could just choose Happiness, couldn’t I.............could YOU?
Let’s see......blue two turns to the left, rotate green one up...red comes around and “Voila”...........HAPPINESS!!
Love Papa

Thanks for reading Notes From Papa. If you know anyone who would enjoy recieving Notes From Papa as a text or email  please have them forward their email or phone number (for texting) to me and I will add them to the list.



No comments:

Post a Comment