Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Stuff!



Stuff!
Love, Papa

I need stuff, I’ve got stuff!
You’ve got stuff, you need stuff!
But when you dump your stuff on me,
And your stuff becomes my stuff,
Then how can I work on my own stuff if I’m constantly being interrupted by your stuff?
If I could just focus on my own stuff
And leave all your stuff to you
Then everybody’s stuff would get looked after...right?
But then there’s their stuff!
Don’t even get me started on their stuff!
Whew!
I’ll never get to my stuff if I constantly bombarded by everyone else’s stuff.
Why doesn’t everyone just look after their own stuff,
And leave other people stuff alone!
Maybe their stuff is more interesting than my stuff?
Or maybe if I focus on their stuff I can avoid my own stuff for a while?
Hmmm!
That’s a lot of stuff to think about!
Stuff It!
I’m going to the beach!
Love, Papa.

Notes From Papa
250-308-2606
mckillj@telus.net
www.notesfrompapa.com
Notes From Papa Book available at:

No comments:

Post a Comment