Thursday, April 25, 2013

I Can't vs How Can I!



I Can't vs How Can I
Love Papa

When you say I CAN’T you are telling the Universe that you are not willing to do something.
I CAN’T comes from your imbedded belief patterns which are saying that you either don’t understand or you are afraid.
Either way you are shutting down your natural creative abilities and denying yourself the opportunity to expand.
HOW CAN I ,on the other hand, fully engages your creative powers and draws on the collective knowledge and power of the entire Universe and you can literally move mountains.
HOW CAN I transfers you into the I AM state of awareness and you immediately become empowered to do anything that you want.
I love it when you turn on your power!
Love Papa
Re-post #43


Notes From Papa
250-308-2606
mckillj@telus.net
www.notesfrompapa.com
Notes From Papa Book available at:

No comments:

Post a Comment