Thursday, June 28, 2012

Pride!


Pride!
Love Papa.

Remember when you were a little child and you did something special and everyone was so proud of you?
And it made you feel proud of yourself as well?
Well, I am very proud of you!
And remember when you were going to school and you received a great report card or you did really well in a project?
Everyone was so proud and you felt pride in yourself too!
Well, I am very proud of you!
Now you are all grown up and making your own life choices and learning lessons that form who you become.
And I have to tell you.............. that I am still so very proud of you, every day!
I hope you feel pride in what you have done with your life.
Coming to this world and making the choices that you have made was not easy!
The decisions about what is right and what is wrong, for you, are huge!
But you keep going, and going and each decision makes you stronger!
I am so proud of who you have become!
YOU are incredibly special, for without you the world would be a completely different experience for everyone you have encountered!
You make me proud every day or your life and it is my only wish that you also feel that pride in yourself.
Love Papa.          

Sign up for a free daily email from Notes From Papa at www.notesfrompapa.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment