Saturday, July 9, 2011

Paint that Picture!

I am broke!
I am overweight!
I am lonely!
I hate my job!
You are the picture that you paint for your life!
If you are unhappy with circumstances you must begin to focus on what you DO want!
Take time to write out or draw in detail what it is that you really want!
Paint the picture in your mind of what you want your life to be!
Listen to the words you use to describe your perfect life.
Eliminate any words describing lack and only use words describing the abundance you desire!
In your mind and with your words or drawing describe exactly what you want!
After that all you have to do is remain focused on your picture as often as you desire!
The more you focus, the more you draw your painting into your life!
Paint that Picture!
You deserve a Rembrandt, a Michelangelo or a Monet!
Love Papa.

No comments:

Post a Comment